Lesson Schedule for November/December

November 27:
What Matters Most
-Elder Uchtdorf
December 4:
Happiness in Family Life
December 11:
Chapter 46-The Final Judgement
December 18:
Chapter 47-Exaltation
December 25:
No Relief Society
(Merry Christmas)

What We Believe

Disclaimer

We have created this blog as a resource for the sisters in the Franklin Ward Relief Society of the Oakton, Virginia Stake.
This is not the official website of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints.
For more information please contact Jen Pratt at jenaleehayes@gmail.com.
Powered by Blogger.

Monday, November 21, 2011

Welcome

Hello sisters of the Franklin Ward Relief Society! I am hoping that this blog will be a useful and fun resource for the women in our ward.  I know for me personally I always like reminders of whats going on when in the ward and I think its especially nice to have it all in one place.  This blog is definitely still in the works and I am open to all suggestions on what to put on here and what not to. Some things that are not here but will be soon are: a schedule of lessons for the month, weekly/monthly activities to remember, recipe box,and visiting teaching message reminder. Also I think it would be great to spotlight a sister each week on here and so if that's something you are all okay with then we can get that started as well. I am excited to be a part of this ward and I hope that we can use this blog as a way to get to know each other better and unite together in our sisterhood.

No comments:

Post a Comment